Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Are you feed up with the oil prices yet?

With the prices of fuel going thru the roof isn't it time we open ANWR. the oil field there is 10 times the size of Purdue Bay and could create a price war with the OPEC nations and we could see the price of oil back in the $2.25 range within months.


Tell the activist that have been blocking the opening of this resource to eat dirt and stand back. I have been there and seen the land. in no way would any wildlife be hurt or threatened as they say.Are you feed up with the oil prices yet?
I say we just start drilling what are the tree huggers going to do use paper signs made from cut down tree's to protest or tie themselves to the oil rig.Are you feed up with the oil prices yet?
It's ';fed'; and I'm not. I'd be interested in hearing you explain the wisdom of immediately burning up the last of our domestic oil in order to keep prices lower for the next couple of years, and then finding ourselves right back in the same unpleasant situation we find ourselves in today.
The oil companies already have many wells just siting there caped not being used. Think about it from the oil companies view, if there is more oil on the market they have profit loss and that makes shareholders mad which is the morals of a company. It is time to make oil part of the commons.
Nah, travel is getting more expensive (believe me, I'm going to Japan and that's a pretty expensive flight) but that's just more market incentive to move towards an alternative fuel source, which seems to be electric or fuel cells, meaning we can transition to a less fossil fuel-dependent economy, even a new type of economy.
Since speculation was introduced in to the oil market the price for oil has gone through the roof . Changing this back would have a dramatic effect on the price, real time.
ANWR is the size of South Carolina and only 1,000 acres are believed to have oil, so only a tiny fraction would be drilled and the impact of the environment will be almost nothing.
Fed up? You can bet the farm on that - $81 to fill my work truck - and it's pretty much cut my available work area down to a very small local level - along with my job opportunities.
I say we start a protest vote and vote all members of the House and Senate out and start out with a fresh group who will make the USA more energy sufficient and lower the price of gasoline.
bush's family owns oil companies nothing can reduce the price unless his family is sent to the moon
before bush went into office gas was $1.76
Have been since it went over 2bucks!
I think everyone is......
I'm fedup so I bought a motorcycle. It get 40 to 45 MPG.
not me the price of a gallon in my country is 45 cents





I fill up my Toyota Camry for about 6 dollars
  • scars
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment