Friday, December 18, 2009

With the price of crude oil dropping below $40/bbl today, will you be giving the gift of gas this Christmas?

Remember...nothing says lovin' like a little petroleum in your stocking...With the price of crude oil dropping below $40/bbl today, will you be giving the gift of gas this Christmas?
The only oil this girl wants in her stockings is pure Wesson!





....100% natural and it's good for the heart, cause I'm not!With the price of crude oil dropping below $40/bbl today, will you be giving the gift of gas this Christmas?
I am a generous and giving person, but I have to draw the line at giving away my gas. Some things are just better kept to oneself. However, some 30 weight motor oil might offer some interesting possibilities.......
What I don't understand is...if the price is under $40 a barrel, then why hasn't the price at the pump gone down where I live? It's actually gone UP in the past 2 weeks.
I am really pumped by the lower fuel costs.
Nope, but I'll continue to pass gas til the day I die.
yes i just pump it right into my husbands stocking.

No comments:

Post a Comment