Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Oil prices are low. Is the USA back to its old driving ways?

I have been driving more and I see more SUVs on the roads. Perhaps the price of gas will increase because the USA will not conserve.Oil prices are low. Is the USA back to its old driving ways?
Yup, people are idiots, I'm sure everyone went right back to their old bad habits the second the gas prices went down.Oil prices are low. Is the USA back to its old driving ways?
oil prices are low but they will go up again really soon and really quickly! people are just taking advantage of the low prices!
Yeah, I've seen that too, but I also see a lot of hybrids. I think they really are trying to conserve, some of us are anyway
I havn't changed a thing. I still drive a compact car. I don't drive it any more than I did when the prices were so high.
Yeah, it's scary and good, but I saw Hummers on the road again...does that tell you something about conservation.
Most of us don't really care about the gas prices and don't change our driving habits.





Never did, never will.
  • cheap ink cartridges
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment