Friday, December 18, 2009

What furniture should I burn in my home to keep oil prices lower ?

Oak and walnut will give off the most heat, but it isn't cost effective. Your best bet is to burn the neighbor's furniture.What furniture should I burn in my home to keep oil prices lower ?
Don't burn it - it's all plastic and glue.


Bring your car inside and run it, but open the windows so you don't get poisoned.What furniture should I burn in my home to keep oil prices lower ?
And here I've been wondering how to dispose of that infernal keyboard organ thing,one piece at a time into the wood-stove it's going.
Someone else's.
The oil furnace
The curtains. You'll have plenty of money and no house to heat after the insurance pays out.
Start with the couch in the basement.
I would start with your cabinet doors.
the ceiling fan. when you turn it on the heat will radiate throughout the home!
Chairs. You don't actually HAVE to sit.
Couch!!
your partners football watching lazy boy. make sure he gets up first.
red wood
couch

No comments:

Post a Comment