Friday, December 18, 2009

Are you an apologist for rising oil prices?

Are you going to tell me about the price of gas in Europe?


How about when you say it's all a function of barrel pricing?Are you an apologist for rising oil prices?
Yes I am an apologist for rising oil prices. Eco 101, supply and demand.





Yes, I am going to tell you that Europeans spend 2-4 dollars more per gallon.





And yes I am going to tell you that there is correlation between cost per barrel and price you pay at the pump.





In addition, I am going to tell you that fuel subsidies have got to go away, and that we have got to have some leadership from SOMEONE to reduce our consumption and start the process of switching to alternative energy.





I am also going to tell you that if you think that the US can continue to consume at the rate that it currently does, and countries such as China and India increase their requirements for oil, the price isn't going to be $5 a gallon here, it's going to be $10-12. And then there are going to be wars over the control of an even more valuable resource...





So, yes. to answer all of your questions.Are you an apologist for rising oil prices?
Are you asking a question or making a statement?
My God man. Complaining about oil prices again. Haven't you heard Paris Hilton has been let out of jail?

No comments:

Post a Comment